NaNoWriMo - 2017

Monday, June 19, 2017

FULL COUNT is now available!

I'm so excited to share Aaron and Mallory's story with everyone. 
About FULL COUNT:
Anyone who says they’re having the worst day hasn’t met me. My girlfriend cheated, I blew out my knee, and probably trashed my chance of going pro. All in one day. Then my jerk professor tells I’m almost on academic probation.

Awesome. Now I get to find a tutor. 

Enter Mallory Fine, quiet, a little intense, and my kind of gorgeous. Who also happens to hate baseball and any guy who plays it. 

Hello, curiosity. 

I tell myself this will be nothing more than a tutoring relationship. I’m a liar. I want this girl. How hard can her secrets be to unravel? It might be a challenge, but so is getting back on the ball field and I’m determined to make that happen—no matter the cost.


What they are saying about FULL COUNT:

"A grand slam romance! FULL COUNT is sweet, sexy, and tackles tough issues with heart. Lynn Stevens has knocked this sports romance out of the park!" - Marie Meyer author of Turning Point

"Full Count is a home run hit! It's a perfect realistic, romantic fiction! Lynn Stevens has written a book that is proof that the great modern love story is alive and well!" - Juli, Goodreads.com reviewers

"This book knocked my socks off and then some!...Lynn wrote these characters so well you almost felt like you knew them, you got a great sense of who both Aaron and Mallory are as people as well as together as a couple." - Ayekah, Goodreads.com review

"This book is really good and wasn't at all what I was expecting. It was raw and emotional; I couldn't put it down." - Books by the Beach Blog

"This was a great slow burn romance, dealing with a sensitive issue fairly common in the sports world." - Caroline, Reading, Willing & Able

"Iyou like J. Lynn and Jamie McGuire you will love this book." - Jessica R., Goodreads.com review

"This is one of those books that once you start reading you cannot put down until you finish it, It was completely NOT what I was expecting." - Scrap, Goodreads.com review

"...I must say that this story kept me on edge. Lynn Stevens manages to touch some very relevant issues about baseball, peer pressure and using drugs." - Next Book Around the Corner